accordance with the latest direction from the State and Federal Governments,
our on-campus libraries will reopen from Monday, 18 May to staff and students.
This will include limited services and opening hours as follows:
- Geoffrey Bolton Library will be open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. The 24/7 spaces will to continue to be open outside of these hours.
- Vet Library (self-service only) will have 24/7 access to the collections and the study space.
- Mandurah Library, will be open from 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday. The IT classroom will remain open 7am to 10pm, Monday to Friday.
The services that will be available, include:
- Self-service return and issue of books.
- High demand collection available for loan.
- Help and support through phone, ServiceNow and virtual consultations bookable with a Librarian through the website.
- Study spaces will be available at a reduced capacity and the space re-zoned for individual quiet study.
- Computers will be available at reduced capacity with alternate computers disabled to maintain physical distancing procedures.
In-line with the limited services available, the Special Collections will be closed until further notice.